Wednesday, March 24, 2010

new post on a newer blog

I blog a lot..but I decided to start yet another blog. I am trying to learn the ropes as a frugal mom, and I am going to try to document those attempts here. If I find a good deal, it goes here, if I mess up and splurge, it goes here..also, I homeschool, and I might have a few homeschool posts. My other blogs started as a homeschool blog but ended up as a dumping ground for my adoptee reunion with my birth mother.
You will not find any of that emotional roller coaster here..
My goals
Be more frugal so I can be a stay at home mom for a while longer due to the fact that my hubby's grandmother is in need of extra care.
Be more frugal so we can learn to live within our means, save and hopefully buy a home.
Be a better homemaker and learn to manage my time.
Those are a few of my goals, and I hope to start and continue, because I have started many a times before and never ever followed through.


Maybe this will be the time that I can be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment